Super Contributor

Anyone watching the Vera Bradley show now???

I'm trying so hard not to order anything. I'm going to their outlet sale tomorrow. But I've seen a couple of items I'd love to order.

Super Contributor

Re: Anyone watching the Vera Bradley show now???

Hi, Pepper. I'm watching now, but not ordering. I just used a one time coupon code, and put in an order on the VB website. They have a promotion now that if you spend one hundred dollars you get a free cosmetic trio in one of the new patterns.

Trusted Contributor

I received a twenty dollar off code in my last order , and another by email today. Not ordering from QVC , but love Vera Bradley bags. {#emotions_dlg.wub}

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Honored Contributor

I have it on. I own some of it. I don't use it but I own it. The colors make me feel happy. It is a fun show to watch. I love the bright colors.

I'd buy more of it but my granddaughters have outgrown it (they are subteens now and like Coach, etc) and my daughters don't like flowery stuff.

Doesn't matter to me.....I still enjoy watching it!

Super Contributor

Hi deercreek, I'm just watching also. Do you have an Emily satchel bag? That one caught my attention. I'm glad that you were able to get a great deal on their site. I'm looking forward to going to their outlet sale tomorrow. I'm sure I'll find lots to buy there. Trying to get a list going cause its overwhelming there.

How have you been? So glad to talk to you

Super Contributor

hi twocent & annabellethecat, great to see you here also!!! the show is great to watch even if we don't order anything.

Super Contributor

On 4/10/2014 Pepper22 said:

Hi deercreek, I'm just watching also. Do you have an Emily satchel bag? That one caught my attention. I'm glad that you were able to get a great deal on their site. I'm looking forward to going to their outlet sale tomorrow. I'm sure I'll find lots to buy there. Trying to get a list going cause its overwhelming there.

How have you been? So glad to talk to you

I don't have the Emily satchel. It has good reviews. Whenever you get rested from your day at the sale, let us know what goodies you find.

All is well here. Finally, spring is starting. What a horrible winter it was!

It's good talking to you. Hope you have lots of fun tomorrow!

Super Contributor

deercreek, thank you. The daughter I'm going with has never been to this sale. She's so excited about going. Luckily its her day off work. I will definitely post what we find.

Spring has finally starting to arrive here in Ohio also. It was a very long winter here also. Its great to see the lawns starting to get green.

This host is doing a great job!

Super Contributor

On 4/10/2014 Pepper22 said:

deercreek, thank you. The daughter I'm going with has never been to this sale. She's so excited about going. Luckily its her day off work. I will definitely post what we find.

Spring has finally starting to arrive here in Ohio also. It was a very long winter here also. Its great to see the lawns starting to get green.

This host is doing a great job!

Yes, she is. I do miss Jill though. She's my favorite VB show host.

Regular Contributor

I stopped wasting me time watching overpriced handbag and clothing shows.