Super Contributor

Re: Anyone watching the Vera Bradley show now???

deercreek, I had the pleasure of meeting Jill when I went to a live show for Judith Ripka. After the show we got to go up & talk to them. Both were so kind. Jill is very pretty & nice.

Honored Contributor

Hello ladies. It's wasn't about just ordering the items. Sometimes it is nice just to watch a show (especially these shows are so pretty).

I didn't buy anything (although tempted). I just like watching the show.

As far as overpriced. I think that is up to each person to decide.

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

I have a few Veras, but I don't go overboard. I buy them from eBay. If you are persistent enough, you can find anything for a much better (and cheaper shipping) price. I just got a Portobello hipster for $24 NWT, and that included shipping. I bought a Botanica (now retired) last year that was made USA.

We all know most of the time we can get QVC items cheaper, faster, and less shipping from other places - brick and mortar or online.

Trusted Contributor

On 4/10/2014 Pepper22 said:

hi twocent & annabellethecat, great to see you here also!!! the show is great to watch even if we don't order anything.

Hi Pepper22! I think the bags are sweet as can be, and though I don't buy mine here, I do enjoy watching! Wish they were on more !Smile They make me smile.

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Frequent Contributor

I ordered the Emily satchel because it was on easy pay. I have been watching on ebay for the Citron in this pattern, but the price is the same or more than on the VB site and on QVC.