Super Contributor

Anyone purchase a purse organizer for their new ROMA 2?

I need to do this but not sure which one, I think I want to go with a larger one and the one by Lori Greiner looks good. Has anyone purchased and if so which one did you go with? TIA

Contributor

Re: Anyone purchase a purse organizer for their new ROMA 2?

I ordered a Chameleon that someone mentioned on these boards and/or Lisa's FB page. They are on sale right now on their website. I ordered yesterday and received notice yesterday that is had shipped so I can't comment yet on whether it will be perfect for the Roma II, but I am impressed with their service and communication.

Super Contributor

Dayzee could you share the website, thank you

Contributor

DayzeeD, The chameleon organizers look great. Did you get the structured or unstructured, and which size for your Roma 2? TIA.
Regular Contributor

I ordered this one they were talking about. Although all of my Roma's are going back, I will keep this because I need a new one and one that is taller than the one I got from the Q.

http://www.chameleoninserts.com/product/structuredextralargeclose-out/

Contributor

Same site as 5pugmom posted, but I got the XL structured with detach mini for $24 (+$3 something for shipping and no tax for me). This brand seems to be just a little larger than the pursfection brand so I thought it would fit the Roma II best.

Super Contributor

5pugmom, all of your ROMA's are going back.....................oh no!!!!!!!{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Valued Contributor

I only use chameleon inserts in my bags and I'm a devotee of quality bags. These inserts work beautifully and are nicely built. I believe the extra-large structured will work well with the Roma 2 Tote. Their customer service is excellent!

Contributor

I actually purchased the Lori Grenier set of organizers and the large one fits beautifully in my Roma 2 and today I am using the smaller one in my GILI Convertible Back pack.

Trusted Contributor

On 5/23/2014 5pugmom said:

I ordered this one they were talking about. Although all of my Roma's are going back, I will keep this because I need a new one and one that is taller than the one I got from the Q.

http://www.chameleoninserts.com/product/structuredextralargeclose-out/

I, too, got the Chameleon structured extra large for use in the Roma 2. I really like the organization it gives and I still have plenty of room. Their customer service is fast and efficient and the product seems well made.