Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone purchase a purse organizer for their new ROMA 2?

I went to ebay and found one that comes in a range of colors, very organized and lightweight. $5.95 and free shipping, arrived in 2 days! (Take note QVC!) However, I carry a lot and guess I am pretty organized already! Have not used it for everyday but will for travel. It's worth a look!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Regular Contributor

OKAY LADIES............ the chameleon extra large is a great one, HOWEVER, the pursefection tote size is PERFECT FOR YOUR ROMA!!!!!!!!!! It is also made from a more durable fabric that won't fray like the chameleon and it has tons more pockets!!!!!!!!!! Trust me on this one! But you need to get the TOTE size

Super Contributor

I just got the extra large chameleon someone recommended, it is too wide for the Roma because of the very A line shape, it keeps the bag from taking that shape, need something lower. I don't like purse organizers, I like having every ing organized I. The purse pockets and my wristlets and coin purses..,other quality doodads I've received. It's easy to switch out purses. Now if I want structure in a slouchy bag I user an organizer for that purpose. I would use one in the Roma, but it needs to be about 12" long but low. I like the chameleon a lot, it has a nice firm bottom and sliding in firm sides, just too tall. Still I have it next to me with things organized in it. I use purse organizers for my pills, make up, all kinds of stuff.
Super Contributor

Doesn't it keep your Roma from folding in nicely at the sides into the narrowing a line shape?
On 5/30/2014 MJDinHawaii said:
On 5/23/2014 5pugmom said:

I ordered this one they were talking about. Although all of my Roma's are going back, I will keep this because I need a new one and one that is taller than the one I got from the Q.

http://www.chameleoninserts.com/product/structuredextralargeclose-out/

I, too, got the Chameleon structured extra large for use in the Roma 2. I really like the organization it gives and I still have plenty of room. Their customer service is fast and efficient and the product seems well made.
Valued Contributor

I got an extra large organizer for my GILI Vintage Hobo and had to return it for the similar reason Nika described - it was way too wide and wouldn't let me keep the slouchy hobo look of the bag - it totally ruined it for me, so I returned the organizer and took my friend's advice - she puts everything in separate pouches/zip bags....whatever you prefer. I got some nice mini bags from Amazon to put my stuff in.

Super Contributor

I'm still debating sending mine back because they make great organizers for make up, pills, and other stuff.
On 6/26/2014 tough_kitty said:

I got an extra large organizer for my GILI Vintage Hobo and had to return it for the similar reason Nika described - it was way too wide and wouldn't let me keep the slouchy hobo look of the bag - it totally ruined it for me, so I returned the organizer and took my friend's advice - she puts everything in separate pouches/zip bags....whatever you prefer. I got some nice mini bags from Amazon to put my stuff in.