Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone ordering the Skechers TSV?

No for me - I don't buy nor wear skechers/sneakers styled like these. These look too much like tie sneaks or those that resemble ties. Too much of a summer shoe for me. 

I really do like the floral prints though. Give me a cute slip-in, and most times I'm in.

Honored Contributor

I looked at Skechers dot com and also Shoes dot com for more info about sizing and it appears this shoe fits true-to-size. Those bungee 'laces' are there just for looks....they don't do anything. These are slip-on style and when I watched the hosts put them on, it looked like the shoes were a bit difficult to 'slip on' and it appeared you might need to use your hand to get them on.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ruthbe 

Ryka had a similiar bungee slip-on style in solid colors, and I had to go to a WIDE rather than my normal Medium because they didnt just "slip-on"......Dont know if Skechers would also be difficult.... now I always wear mine with socks ...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

I do think it's really humorous how they're playing up the fact that these are machine washable. 

ALL skechers are washable - toss in the washer, hang to dry. BAM, ready to GoWalk Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I am generally a big sketchers fan, no they do not offer the best support, but I do not need the support and they are so comfortable. I am sort of gun shy about purchasing another pair at this time. I purchased the last TSV in my normal size, and the sizing was completely off. They were so big. To the point that I thought that I had been sent the incorrect size or width. Nope it was just some sort of manufacturing defect.

I went to write a review and others were complaining of the same issue. I of course returned.

This TSV is cute.

Contributor

No. I don't order TSV's anymore. They always seem to be of lesser quality.

Esteemed Contributor

I got the taupe and will wear them with dresses and skorts.  I already have a pair that color, but they have a touch of aqua in them.  I don't like when they do that - have basically a solid colored shoe and then add an accent color, because it may not match the rest of my outfit.

If I had more money, I would get the white and the black too.  The florals are cute, but I am not sure how often I would wear them.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Trusted Contributor

I would have ordered them in a heartbeat if there had been a tie-dye or shibori option.  I'm not a fan of the floral.  I'll keep looking.

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

I saw the red this morning and my heart beat a little faster, it was love.  LOL  I wasn't going to purchase them because I don't need a new pair sneakers. I have them in a variety of colors but none in red.  Today is my Birthday and my nephew gave me card at breakfast and asked me what I want for president.  I showed him the bright red ones, i ordered them and he reimbursed me on Venmo.  All within 2 minutes, while we were waiting for our bagels to toast.  I wear a lot of jeans and basic colors so I'll get a lot of wear out of read sneakers.

@chrystaltree 

Happy birthday images to wish your friends and family - Information News

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

I think they are cute...however I ordered two pairs of the Spenco TSV from 3/9 and I'm still waiting for them to ship!