Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone ordering the Skechers TSV?

Wanted the pink floral, but they were out in my size.  Got the navy floral.  They look cute!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love Sketchers!  I find them comfortable and light weight.  Having said that, I had tried a 'prelaced style' like these and found it bothered the top of my left foot.  I need Sketchers with the typical tie laces so I can tie the left shoe looser so give comfort to the top of my foot.  I think I may have some arthritis on the top of the foot.  If anyone else has this problem with top of the foot arthritis/pain there's a way to tie shoe laces to take the pressure off that part of the foot.  I found how to position the laces online and it makes a huge difference in foot comfort.

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Trusted Contributor

I will probably order the Black ones.  I love the red ones but wish the soles were red too.

Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

I saw the red this morning and my heart beat a little faster, it was love.  LOL  I wasn't going to purchase them because I don't need a new pair sneakers. I have them in a variety of colors but none in red.  Today is my Birthday and my nephew gave me card at breakfast and asked me what I want for president.  I showed him the bright red ones, i ordered them and he reimbursed me on Venmo.  All within 2 minutes, while we were waiting for our bagels to toast.  I wear a lot of jeans and basic colors so I'll get a lot of wear out of read sneakers.

@chrystaltree 

Enjoy your red Skechers! 

happy-birthday-glitter.gif

Thank you!

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

I saw the red this morning and my heart beat a little faster, it was love.  LOL  I wasn't going to purchase them because I don't need a new pair sneakers. I have them in a variety of colors but none in red.  Today is my Birthday and my nephew gave me card at breakfast and asked me what I want for president.  I showed him the bright red ones, i ordered them and he reimbursed me on Venmo.  All within 2 minutes, while we were waiting for our bagels to toast.  I wear a lot of jeans and basic colors so I'll get a lot of wear out of read sneakers.

@chrystaltree Happy Birthday and enjoy your Skechers!

Thanks.  They will be perfect for my morning walks when it gets warmer.

Honored Contributor

@Lali1 wrote:

@chrystaltree Happy Birthday to you! Today is my youngest sons birthday as well. 

Thank you.  Happy Birthday to your son.

Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

@chrystaltree 

Happy birthday images to wish your friends and family - Information News

Thank you !!!!

Valued Contributor

I did. I bought the taupe. I want to use them for biking this summer. I bike a LOT, and the Skechers I had last year are a mess.

Valued Contributor

I got mine 2 days ago....wore them to work yesterday. They are SO comfy. I think they are a little wider than normal Skechers, however, but that's okay. They stay on well -- don't slip -- and give me lots of room to wiggle my toes. I love them!  

Briggsie

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered some Skechers flats for summer; they are so comfortable. I usually need to wear arch supports in my shoes, but don't have to with the Skechers since they have memory foam inside. Couldn't be happier with them..

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain