Respected Contributor

Anyone loves mule slippers shoes that are in again?

I love this style but has never owned any yet. I see so many these days and I want something embroidered, chic, dressy. Hope this holiday season will bring good sales to find something for me.

Anyone else loves this style?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Anyone loves mule slippers shoes that are in again?

@SANNA wrote:

I love this style but has never owned any yet. I see so many these days and I want something embroidered, chic, dressy. Hope this holiday season will bring good sales to find something for me.

@SANNA,

Hello~

"yes, indeedie...Woman Happy I do".

ALWAYS THOUGHT 'those' to be horrible and uncomfortable!

BUT! I bought (my first of any mule) a pair in a house shoes,never wore those for 1 entire year, until I had nothing else, at that time.

FELL IN love with mules.

I have another, SPENCO, with the arch support- I can slip in and go..with or with out socks, depending on the weather.

Coincidentally, buying another, (maybe 2) pair for slipper around the house. I hate shoes and have worn NOTHING but Birkenstocks for over 15 years...mules are my best EZ go to.

Have a great day and a beautiful holiday season(s).

NAES

Respected Contributor

I did not know mules ever went away. I have been wearing this style for years. My go to shoe, unless I am doing a lot of walking.

Respected Contributor

@NAES1 wrote:

@SANNA wrote:

@SANNA,

Hello~

BUT! I bought (my first of any mule) a pair in a house shoes,never wore those for 1 entire year, until I had nothing else, at that time.

FELL IN love with mules.

I have another, SPENCO, with the arch support- I can slip in and go..with or with out socks, depending on the weather.

Coincidentally, buying another, (maybe 2) pair for slipper around the house. I hate shoes and have worn NOTHING but Birkenstocks for over 15 years...mules are my best EZ go to.

NAES

Thank you! You too have healthy and joyful holidays.

I just ordered a pai of beautiful mules, black velvet embellished with crystal honey bees.From Macy's, great sale, very good reviews! Hope I love them , so chic!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@SANNA wrote:

@NAES1 wrote:

@SANNA wrote:

@SANNA,

Hello~

FELL IN love with mules.

NAES

Thank you! You too have healthy and joyful holidays.

I just ordered a pai of beautiful mules, black velvet embellished with crystal honey bees.From Macy's, great sale, very good reviews! Hope I love them , so chic!!!!

@SANNA

Thank you - - I had not any time to find this style at Macy's. I have been on line for 2 hours (Macy's) choosing and speaking with -YES- a live sales person to order a particular sheet set. All cotton and oh so soft. NO POLY!!!!

Going on line to view asap. Again, thank you.  ````   NAES

"believe you'll love them" ~ certainly hope so. I'm pretty darn particular about shoes, and a MULE was a surprise for me to even find".

Respected Contributor

Enjoy them!!!! Love new sheets!

Honored Contributor

I taught in 2 inch mules forever!  No way I could do that in retail now!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I have always liked mules and clogs. This reiteration of a mule is a lot flatter and masculine looking as the high street shoes are knocking off the Gucci style mules complete with the horsebit decor.

I find that I must try on mules just like any other shoes in person as many mules I have tried on are too stiff and do not bend and flex when I walk in them. I found a nice pair of Seven7 faux sueded floral print mules at Winners in Canada. The style is called Downtown and they are comfortable but they run narrow as the toe box is squared off.

Respected Contributor

I received my fancy mules today and I am appalled by Macy's!!!! They sent me a floor sample shoes with a red sticker across the box saying "floor sample" !!!!!!! They look worn and have the damaged velvet. How dare they do that ???!!!! Going to return them tomorrow.

Honored Contributor

I like casual style/tennis shoe style mules .