Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone know if dooney leaving qvc ?

With three full pages of D&B items (a couple of which are new, and a great number of which are customer favorites), I think it's doubtful that D&B is leaving any time soon. Very little on clearance. Sounds like someone was trying to start a rumor, perhaps?

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/10/2015 stevieb said:
On 1/7/2015 namealreadytaken said:

It seems like either Dooney and many others are leaving of their own freewill or QVC is asking them to leave as they are not producing the revenue the Q wants. Soon there will be nothing to watch but electronics, iphones, itablets, laptops, ipads, etc. That may be where the Q wishes to go as that is the moneymaker.

You forgot blenders... You can't forget the blenders... Blenders, blenders, blenders... Oh, but it's MORE than a blender... How could I forget...

Wink

The Q can go wherever the Q wishes to go, but unfortunately, they'll be leaving a number of long term customers behind... I think a significant number of us are fully fed up with Dell, HP, pads, tablets and blenders...

I'd like to add vacuum cleaners to that list. Smiley Happy I prefer D & B shows above all the others mentioned.
Frequent Contributor

I could care less if they stay or go. For one, they are way too heavy to carry and more expensive than i will pay for a bag.
Honored Contributor

On 1/10/2015 wildcat fan said:
On 1/10/2015 stevieb said:
On 1/7/2015 namealreadytaken said:

It seems like either Dooney and many others are leaving of their own freewill or QVC is asking them to leave as they are not producing the revenue the Q wants. Soon there will be nothing to watch but electronics, iphones, itablets, laptops, ipads, etc. That may be where the Q wishes to go as that is the moneymaker.

You forgot blenders... You can't forget the blenders... Blenders, blenders, blenders... Oh, but it's MORE than a blender... How could I forget...

Wink

The Q can go wherever the Q wishes to go, but unfortunately, they'll be leaving a number of long term customers behind... I think a significant number of us are fully fed up with Dell, HP, pads, tablets and blenders...

I'd like to add vacuum cleaners to that list. Smiley Happy I prefer D & B shows above all the others mentioned.

Don't know how I could ever have forgotten vacuum cleaners!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Highlighted
Super Contributor

I agree that it seems highly unlikely considering they are on all the time so they must sell A LOT, and they have like 5 or so TSVs a year; plus, they just got an added helper (the blonde lady but can't think of her name) to help out Sue.