Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone know if dooney leaving qvc ?

I hope not. I'm a Dooney girl and although I only have 3, I will probably buy a few more if they stay on QVC.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Honored Contributor

One could only hope!

Respected Contributor

I hope not. I enjoy watching the shows.

But decisions like that are made for many reasons and we have very little information about the criteria QVC and the vendors use when deciding things like that.

Super Contributor

NOOO! Love D&B on QVC!

Honored Contributor

While I don't watch that much as I usually just go online for what I want here, I sure wouldn't miss all those boring presentations that seem are on for days on end!!!

Honored Contributor

That seems crazy. I can't imagine any brand going from as much air time as Dooney has to being gone for good. If you see that Dooney is rarely one, only a part of someone else's shows, never seems to have a TSV around, or only appears in the middle of the night, then I think this rumor would have some merit. But since NONE of those things are true, I'm just not buying this one. They have four 2-hour shows in January.

Super Contributor

I doubt this as well, QVC is Dooney's major market.
Respected Contributor

Sounds like someone trying to start a rumor. I sincerely doubt D & B would be leaving QVC.

Honored Contributor

Birkenstocks were also a big money maker as most new items sold out. While I don't see Dooney leaving anytime soon as probably a lot of those who buy them here would never seek them out in retail.

Honored Contributor

I hope not! It's so nice to see the details of the handbags in the presentations, and I appreciate the EZ pays that QVC offers. Also, QVC seems to get a nice variety of colors. Still love Dooneys!