Contributor

Anyone here ever had to connect Ryka direct??

Just wondered how they would respond to a pair of their sandals that have proven to be defective?? I purchased back in February with specific intentions to wear the sandals for our July two week vacation... I only tried them on only for fit purposes when they arrived, so they are well beyond QVC's return policy obviously, but while we were on vacation they kept falling off my feet because the velcro closures actually were shredding and not holding the straps adequately. I have many pair of Ryka's and they have always fit me well and lasted more that one season, let alone one two week vacation. (good thing, I had another pair of shoes with me!)

so, wondered if anyone else has asked Ryka to stand behind their shoes and how that process went??

Contributor

Re: Anyone here ever had to connect Ryka direct??

as a follow up, QVC gave me website..website had phone number...the customer service rep was friendly & helpful...will need to return to them for a refund, as they do not exchange...um, okay, can do {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Super Contributor

Glad it worked out for you, Hoosier! Good to hear that Ryka stands behind their products.

Honored Contributor

It must be some kind of secret that QVC generally accepts returns that are defective after the 30 days have expired. Remember it must be truly defective, not fitting properly doesn't count.

Super Contributor

I so wish I would have found this sooner. One pair of Ryka's ended up in the trash, after I spent 13 dollars on a repair that didn't work. The other ones I struggle with every time I wear them. Drives me crazy!