Marcia Moss

Naven Light Grey

Naven Light Grey

Yara Sandal

Yara Sandal

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone familiar with this brand?

@gertrudecloset Never heard of this brand before.  Per google, made in istanbul.  Also I notice that Nordstrom sells the brand to overall good reviews (depending on which shoes).  Where did you see the shoes you posted?

Esteemed Contributor

@moonandthestars wrote:

@gertrudecloset Never heard of this brand before.  Per google, made in istanbul.  Also I notice that Nordstrom sells the brand to overall good reviews (depending on which shoes).  Where did you see the shoes you posted?

I found them on DSW.  I haven't seen the reviews on Nordstrom and it's a brand I've never heard of before.  A few pair have reviews on DSW, but I am hoping to get feedback on if they are leather insole and upper like they claim to have.  

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

@gertrudecloset I googled the brand for you as I was curious. It is a company based in Europe and the Bueno brand are made from European leathers in Turkey. The parent company also makes a brand called Trotters

Honored Contributor

I remember back in the 70's and 80's Trotters were only sold in my town at the independent specialty stores.  I could not wait to get older and buy my first pair since my Mom thought Kmart shoes were fine for a young girl's growing foot. 

I love those sandals.  I bet they are of great quaility.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Trusted Contributor

@gertrudecloset There's a really large selection at 6pm.com for half off MSRP. I love 6pm because you can watch a video presentation of most shoe items. 

"The good thing about Science is that it's true, whether or not you believe in it."
Neil deGrasse Tyson
Honored Contributor

Not familiar with this brand, but I like these shoes!

Respected Contributor

Very cute shoes.

Esteemed Contributor

@gertrudecloset 

Dillard's carries this brand, but I've never so much as tried them on, so can't comment about them.  I need more of an arch.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Valued Contributor

Yes, I am.  We a locally owned shoe store here and they sell them. I bought a pair of sandals last summer,  love them.  The leather is soft and supple...top quality.  I wear either a 9.5 or 10, in this brand I wear a 10. I don't think you would be disappointed with the quality. 

Hope this helps.