Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone else ""over"" bags???

I like handbags but hate switching them and really don't have room to store many.

Honored Contributor

Nope, I can't relate to that and I pray that I never will. I must say, It tickled me that someone would put LV and Coach in the same sentence......as if they were in the same category...lol
Trusted Contributor

Yes! I just realized it recently. I thought it was just D.B's I was over but I really am just not interested in any purchasing any new purse.

Honored Contributor

I like them but as long as I have a few different options I am good. I have never been into the status bag thing. Right now I own about 10 purses that allow me options for work, casual wear, and dressy events.
Honored Contributor

I've never "gone a little crazy" over bags. Nothing to get over. I have some nice ones, not tons of them. A nice new one is a rare treat.

Honored Contributor

On 12/27/2014 chrystaltree said: Nope, I can't relate to that and I pray that I never will. I must say, It tickled me that someone would put LV and Coach in the same sentence......as if they were in the same category...lol

I never said they were in the same category.

Obsessively "ranking" bags...now that's an issue!

Esteemed Contributor

On 12/26/2014 brii said:

no

I've been into handbags since I was a child. It's my thing...

This!!!!!!

I have to purge my old bags to make room for the new ones I have.

Goodwill is going to be very happy.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Esteemed Contributor

I'm not over bags yet, no, but if you insist, I'll relieve you of your overflow......{#emotions_dlg.w00t} LOL

Respected Contributor

I think I was over handbags by the time I was 21. I always wanted an alligator bag and shoes - the first thing I bought after I got my first job. Since then I've only seen a few bags I thought I would enjoy and probably have fewer than most people - maybe five total. None of them expensive. I don't crave any - especially not the ones that weigh more than the contents.

Esteemed Contributor

Nope, I am going the way of Miss Marple...holding firmly on to that "good" bag.