Esteemed Contributor

Re: Anyone else ""over"" bags???

On 12/26/2014 vaccinia said:

I need to get on the "over bags" bandwagon. It's not just bags, but also clothing, jewelry, and beauty products. I am definitely an emotional shopper and tend to buy things to give me a "lift." It's really not a healthy way to deal with negative emotions at all. Hoping to get better about it in the new year because I honestly don't need much.

Amen sister.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone else ""over"" bags???

I still love bags, however, I don't buy expensive ones any more. I used to buy Coach, Tignanello, Dooney, etc. But the problem was --- I get sick of things very quickly. I am not a person who gets a bag and carries it for months and months. So, it was not cost effective for me to spend all that money on one bag.

I would rather have a large variety. So, I have switched to buying less expensive bags and then I can have a lot more! Also, I have a very large old stash and I have been digging into it. Like having new ones!

Nothing wrong with buying expensive bags if you can afford to, but it no longer matters at all to me.

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin