Super Contributor

Anyone else having trouble buying on D&B site today?

I'm trying to buy a Day Thirteen item and can't get checked out - then I try to call and the line has been busy all day - bout to pull my hair out!!!!! Anyone else?

Frequent Contributor

Re: Anyone else having trouble buying on D&B site today?

D&B's phone line was insane yesterday! I too tried to call all day and could not get through. I was not calling to buy, but to get more information on sending my bag back for repairs. I have a 4-month-old Florentine satchel and the handle disengaged itself from the rest of the bag yesterday. Don't get me started. I have not had good luck with Dooneys and would probably not buy another one.

Super Contributor

Posters on facebook have gone ballistic with complaints about Dooney, their site, and the lack of CS...{#emotions_dlg.scared} It doesn't surprise me, at all...several months ago, I ordered a calf leather wallet - they emailed that it was on backorder - yet they had charged my CC in spite of it being back-ordered. I called to cancel my order/credit my CC, yet a month later it arrived, although I had already cancelled the order! {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

They are INCOMMUNICADO with their customers and, fortunately, I had the funds on my CC to cover the charges but they don't email, they don't answer their phones, and appear to be a fly-by-night business that I have NO TRUST in any more! {#emotions_dlg.angry}

Honored Contributor

Their site, CS and apparent on-line outlet (ILD) have long been on my 'do not call' list... I order from them on very rare occasion, but almost never like dealing with them... For a major retailer and a supposed 'higher end' product, their operation seems pretty lacking. Others have had good luck dealing with their outlets by phone, but I haven't dealt with them enough to know.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

i just placed an order for a few small items that are still on sale. i did not have any problems this evening and they extended their 12 days of dooney through tonight.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I did too and no problems.

Honored Contributor

I ordered today without issue. I must have tried after everyone else got fed up and left. I got a confirmation email at 4:19pm and a payment confirmation from PayPal at 4:20pm central.