Valued Contributor

Re: Anyone carry a Vera tote as an everyday bag?

I carry a tote as a purse with a wristlet inside to use if I want to run into a store and leave the tote in the car. I want to carry my big sunglass case with me for my sunglasses and a large scarf for if I get cold in the restaurant or in the grocery store and I carry a water bottle to the car when I go someplace. I carry in my mail from the front porch in my tote including when I get a QVC package it makes it easier to carry. I like a tote for a purse. it is handy for a lot of what I carry with me.

Honored Contributor

I have and will in the future -- once my current Dooney obsession has subsided. I highly recommend the Pleated Tote, which was very popular a few years ago, discontinued and then resurrected. I have some of the older patterns in it, and recently bought it in Fanfare, a black and white toile-looking pattern. The Pleated Tote is great as a large handbag when you're on vacation or carry a book (yes, I am old-fashioned and prefer turning paper pages), notebooks or other larger items. http://www.verabradley.com/product/pleated-tote/flower-shower/154943_196624.uts?fromSearch=1

Honored Contributor

On 7/6/2014 EdithEllenLily said:

I have and will in the future -- once my current Dooney obsession has subsided. I highly recommend the Pleated Tote, which was very popular a few years ago, discontinued and then resurrected. I have some of the older patterns in it, and recently bought it in Fanfare, a black and white toile-looking pattern. The Pleated Tote is great as a large handbag when you're on vacation or carry a book (yes, I am old-fashioned and prefer turning paper pages), notebooks or other larger items. http://www.verabradley.com/product/pleated-tote/flower-shower/154943_196624.uts?fromSearch=1

I forgot to add that the Pleated Tote has a zippered top, making it secure to carry as a large purse. It's great! Smile