Honored Contributor

Anyone Purchase FFANY Shoes Already This Year?

I've been checking the online inventory every day and often get tempted, but nothing made me bite until this morning.

# S9575 -- a pair of embellished suede mules.  Perfect for the holidays, and two trips I'm taking next year.

Valued Contributor

Re: Anyone Purchase FFANY Shoes Already This Year?

YES!!! I have the S9410 Sam Edelman Studded Slip-On Mule - Augustus.

I get compliments whenever I wear these!! But, the best part is we're shopping for a GREAT cause!

Respected Contributor

I bought two pairs of NAOT sandals.  A friend of mine raved about them who has been to Israel.  Cork footbeds,  like Birkies . Also I am a sucker for the doggie motif on the casual laceups. On waitlist. Not like the early days when it was a sold out busy signal and really neat shoes and boots.

Respected Contributor

I check every day for 11 W, and there is not one single pair of wide widths available.  So, no, I cannot buy anything.  

Respected Contributor

I have been watching Comfortiva's Knit Slip-On Sneaker-Ginger (S9484) for a couple of days but have not pushed the buy button yet.

Comfortiva Knit Slip-On Sneakers - Ginger - S9484

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I purchased the Fergie embellished suede pumps, sending back for an exchange to a larger size.  I'm not familiar with her line and they run just a tad small.  These were the only ones' thus far that caught my eye - I will be tuning in this evening for the presentation.

I purchase at least one pair every year from the FFANY event.  It is a wonderful cause and a good share of the proceeds go toward same.  Quite a selection of fairly good designer shoes take part historically.  The only caviat to the show is Jane Treacy is the host.  She can be a little grating....

Edit to add:  I just also bought the Vince Camuto midcalf boots.  Again, great price and a great cause for sure!

Contributor

I am with Cosmic1 no wide widths means no purchase for me. It's a shame because I would love to support the FFANY cause.

Super Contributor

I haven't seen anything that I want/need. I may watch some of the show to see how things look on models with outfits. 

Honored Contributor

@MandyG06 wrote:

YES!!! I have the S9410 Sam Edelman Studded Slip-On Mule - Augustus.

I get compliments whenever I wear these!! But, the best part is we're shopping for a GREAT cause!

@MandyG06  I bought those too!

Respected Contributor

@cosmic1  I'm not sure what style you ae looking for.  S9395 from  Hush Puppies comes in an 11W.  Good luck!

I'm not short...I'm fun size!