Honored Contributor

Any opinions on Miz Mooz Shoes?

They have very cute sandals online. Any opinions on comfort and quality? Thanks! 

Contributor

Re: Any opinions on Miz Mooz Shoes?

I think they are adorable - super cute!  I love the lower, block heels on a lot of them.  Wish they were available in Wide Width!  Smiley Sad

Regular Contributor

They don't look comfortable too me and styles seem much the same.  In all fairness that style of sandal/open toe as of late hasn't appealed to me.  If it's your style hey go for it everyone has their own and it's what makes the world go round.

Honored Contributor

They are very cute, however,  for me it is just too much shoe for the warmer months. I would wear them in the fall.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Super Contributor

I have one pair of miz mooz sandals that I got at 6pm.com a couple of years ago.  I love them.  They are a block heel about 3 inches high.  They are very comfortable.  Having said that, I think the prices are quite high.  If you can find something you like on 6pm, you can get them for about half what you would pay at retail.  

Trusted Contributor

I just received a pair today, so cute ane the leather is very soft but sending back tomorrow they killed my feet - NOT comfy at all !!!  

Honored Contributor

I ordered Becca and wore them out yesterday for the first time and they were like walking on clouds extremely comfortable.  I would order again from this company.

Honored Contributor

Absolutely adorable, but I have to have shoes with some comfort features built in.  These don't have any. 

Regular Contributor

I purchased a pair from QVC a few days ago.  I have wore the shoes around the house.  They do not have enough cushioning for me.  They are going back.  Not the least bit comfortable.

Occasional Contributor

First off, I will say they are very stylish to look at and trendy, BUT.... I went down to a store in my town to try some on because I wanted to by them on the Q and get easy pay, they were so uncomfortable I will never buy any, and I tried on more than one style. I bought a pair of boots from the Q last fall and the same thing...uncomfortable, I sent them back!