Honored Contributor

Re: Any one getting the Q2 Big Deal Skechers?

Saw these adorables yesterday and ordered the taupe. Love the black & the navy too. Pink not so much though I do like the color, the flowers need to be a different color on these so we can see them better. Can't wait to get these. I collect the really cool unusual skechers.

Respected Contributor

They're very cute but shoes are one item that I have learned NOT to order without being able to try on first due to sizing inconsistencies.

Respected Contributor

@travelin grandma wrote:

I just ordered them from Overstock for less money.

You mean Skechers, I assume -- not this particular shoe with the embroidery?

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@jonbon  I checked Overstock, same shoe, cheaper price and cheaper shipping. They also have it in Sage. Didn't see black. (taupe not on sale)

Respected Contributor

@travelin grandma @grandma2pkmh @jonbon  I did check Overstock. There is no Skechers Botanical Paradise.  There are similar styles, but not the same one. Maybe they did have them earlier, but when I checked this afternoon, there is none.

Respected Contributor

@grandma2pkmh wrote:

@jonbon  I checked Overstock, same shoe, cheaper price and cheaper shipping. They also have it in Sage. Didn't see black. (taupe not on sale)

Hmmm . . . I didn’t see the shoe with embroidery, but I did see several that looked very similar minus the embroidery. Does the fact that it was on Overstock mean that it is an older style (I’m not familiar with the merchandise they carry)?

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

If you search "Skechers Microburst Botanical Paradise" they will come up. I ordered the Navy blue

@jonbon

Trusted Contributor

I also think these are so cute and ordered the taupe.