Super Contributor
Are these bags heavy? They are beautiful but I can't handle a heavy bad.
Trusted Contributor

No, my bag isn't heavy at all. That's one of the reasons I like these bags so much.

Esteemed Contributor
On 3/3/2014 BlingQueen022 said:
On 3/2/2014 kachina624 said:
On 3/2/2014 twocent said:

Love the bags with puppies and was ready to hit submit, but my bestie told me the leather is thin and cheap -so I didn't order. {#emotions_dlg.sad}

Hopefully in time, they will go on clearance.

The leather is not thin or cheap. I have a couple but can't bring myself to actually use one. The colors are brighter and more iridescent than they appear on TV. I think they're kind of garish and over-done. The tulip one I saw today wasn't bad but the others have too much "stuff" on them. I've never been able to decide if they're arty or ugly.
I bought two of those bags and never used them. Leather is cheap and thin. Gave them both to Goodwill. I can't believe I saw some if them go for well over 300 dollars. They are total junk.

The leather which comprises my bag is not cheap or thin. I think you guys got gipped somehow. I would contact the vendor, definitely. Sounds as though they're manufacturing two "crops" of bags.

Respected Contributor
On 3/7/2014 MissRose722 said:
On 3/4/2014 Shogirl said:

Disagree - these bags are the BEST! I own one with a wallet, and just ordered another one. They are very well made, the leather is so soft, and they appear perfect in every way. I've enjoyed hearing the son of the owner discuss and show how these bags are made, and the attention to detail is apparent. I've had many compliments on mine, which has a Geisha on it.

I agree with you Shogirl - Anuschka's bags are indeed the best! And I also have a Geisha bag, pictured below, which is even more prettier in person. In addition, I have a beautiful Tattoo Rose print bag (also below) featured a few years ago on ShopNBC (now ShopHQ). A famous Italian handbag designer had similar Tattoo Rose print bags around that time, but the Anushka version was definitely the better one!

Anuschka Large Double Compartment Tote - Tattoo Rose Denim - Free Shipping & Return Shipping

Miss Rose, I have the rose tattoo tote! I carry it everyday to work!!
Frequent Contributor
I have one that I bought in probably 2007? It is a safari print that they don't do anymore. It is my go to bag. The leather is fabulous. It has a lot of pockets, comfortable on the shoulder. Love it. It is not cheaply made in any way. I would love another but I just don't want the bright flowered ones.
Super Contributor

I have this one and absolutely love it!!

Super Contributor
makeup addict - So glad to hear you also have the Tattoo Rose tote - it really holds a lot! Such a beautiful vintage design! madcity411 - Love your bag - the Bird on a Branch print is beautiful!
Trusted Contributor

Those handbags are pretty, ladies! I just received my dragon bag and I love it! I'm at work or I'd take a pic of it and post it. I prefer a single handle handbag, so I was really happy to see that they had ones with the designs on them that I like.

Enjoy your Anuschkas!

Trusted Contributor

Here's a pic from the website of my new bag. I love the colors and it will look great with my spring and summer wardrobe.

Trusted Contributor

Oops, sorry it printed so large!