Frequent Contributor

Another Shoe TSV I can't order!!!!

So frustrating to not be able to order Clark's sandal TSV!! because it does not come in narrow width...too many times in the past have ordered with all the potential strap adjustments to just have to pay return postage! Sigh!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Another Shoe TSV I can't order!!!!

I share your pain! I must have narrow, too. Many Clarks come in narrow, so I don't understand why QVC doesn't choose one that everybody could purchase.....
Super Contributor

SmileOh my, there are so many online shoe stores to purchase shoes from, many that specialize in narrow and wide and extended sizing shoes. It may be that a particular shoe does not come in a narrow or wide size, shoe companies do not do every shoe that they make, in multiple widths, sometimes they just do them in a medium width. Perhaps they could not make it happen for this TSV.

Honestly, the TSV shoes are not that great of a value, if you really look at S&H etc. The TSV price is usually only a few dollars less than their regular Q price, if you will check the pricing after the TSV date.

So many choices out there, Q isn't the only place to purchase shoes.

Super Contributor

I just went to 6pm.com and chose Shoes, Sandals, 7 and N for narrow and came up with 280 pairs, 11 of which are Clarks. Go there, you'll be able to find anything you want and probably cheaper than QVC.

New Contributor

Look on amazon.com.

Some shoes are in narrow widths. And you pay a lot less.

Super Contributor

amazon is good choice.

Frequent Contributor

Thank you for your suggestions and websites! Nice to know that others are also having similar concerns and have found solutions! Thank you all!

Trusted Contributor

Even though I sometimes buy a shoe on QVC, I always check the other shoe websites like 6 p.m., Shoes Online, DSW, and check out what they have. Sometimes I get a better deal, even on shoes QVC has. Sometimes when QVC sells out within 30 seconds, I find the same thing on these websites. They often have free shipping and one has free return shipping, plus 365 days to return. I love these websites.

Frequent Contributor

Other good websites for shoes are: shoemall.com and shoebuy.com Great sales, free shipping, no tax.