Honored Contributor

Currently I don’t own any. I used to have a pair of leopard print ballet flats. Loved those. Wore them with black pants, jeans, jean & tan skirts, khakis, etc. They finally fell apart. Not sure why I never replaced them.

Honored Contributor

Love my leopard print shoes. For spring summer, I have flats, slides and sandals. In winter, I wear ankle boots that are black with leopard up the back, leopard lace-up oxfords and evening a pr. of leopard kitten heel pumps.

I can't remember not having some type of leopard shoe.

Respected Contributor

I have leopard loafers that look great with ankle pants. I feel spunky wearing them. 

Respected Contributor

I love the look of leopard print shoes and boots...though I don't own any.

I hate snake-print ANYTHING!

Valued Contributor

I have a pair of Dr. Scholls that I wear all the time. Get compliments all the time. Just got a second pair! And very comfortable! Go for it! 

Esteemed Contributor

I have a pair of Clarks kitten heel pumps in a leopard print in a size 8.5M that I currently can't wear but hope to someday. I wish that I could find an animal print clog or mule. I love animal print and think that especially in shoes, they are very sexy!

Contributor

Have always had several pair of leopard.  Love them.  The Clarkes TSV today (8/28) is, however, hidious.  So dated and just ugly.  QVC needs to stop with the Clarkes.  JMO

Honored Contributor
Last year I bought snake print, leopard print, tan, black, brown, navy, gray/silver, and gray booties with a block heel and pointed toes. Some suede and some smooth leather. All on sale. (I can only wear lower heels.). From prior years I have suede ankle boots in every color that was available. QVC is late to the shoe game with these styles!
Super Contributor

Animal print shoes are UGLY and cheap looking.  Any animal print clothing can also look cheap.  Be careful when choosing animal print.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Animal print shoes

[ Edited ]

Yes I wear animal print shoes and love them.  I currently have a pair of leopard flats that I always get compliments when wearing them.  Also just bought a pair of black and leopard closed toe wedges for the winter.