Valued Contributor

Do you wear animal print shoes?  I never have.  I like them on friends that wear them, but they are not for me!

Honored Contributor

You bet I do !  I have a sporty pair and a dressier pair. I love them. 😻

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

Re: Animal print shoes

[ Edited ]

Yes, in the last few years I have bought several pairs. I have a Clarks snake that look great with black skinny pants. I have  Skechers a zebra and a leopard. I love that look.

Valued Contributor

@QVCkitty1  Good for you!  You're much more stylish than I am!Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@KBEANS 

@KBEANS wrote:

Yes, in the last few years I have bought several pairs. I have a Clarks snake that look great with black skinny pants. 

Oops!  I forgot until I read your post that I had a pair of real snakeskin flats that I wore "into the ground" and recently threw out!

Honored Contributor

@pprmntstx wrote:

@QVCkitty1  Good for you!  You're much more stylish than I am!Smiley Happy

@pprmntstx ,I don't know about that, but I do know my liking for leopard prints goes way back. When I was in high school, in the sixties, ( the old days, lol ) I had a pair of leopard print suspenders.  Suspenders were in fashion for a bit, and I still remember how cool I thought I was. If it was in Seventeen magazine , I wanted it ! 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I wear too much color and pattern to wear animal print shoes but I think they're chic!

Honored Contributor

I have 3 pair and yes I wear them.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Animal print shoes

[ Edited ]

I have three pair that I wear a lot.  Usually I treat them like neutrals, especially the leopard.

ETA. I just remembered a 4th pair.

Honored Contributor

When I was able to wear fun shoes and worked, I had several pairs of leopard print shoes and boots and I loved them!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin