Super Contributor

I'd say:

Blue Rhapsody - loved it

Symphony in Hue - so colorful but not too crazy

Venetian Paisley - love paisley and the orange and blue are daughters university colors and soon to be son's university colors so I am by default a fan of their football team Smiley Happy

years gone by I have pieces in the New Hope (the black background one) and Petal Pink.

Love the travel pieces the BEST. Went to the beach last week and met family from out of state and they had pretty much taken up the counter space in the bathroom . . . love love love my old Petal Pink Hanging Organizer . . . face, eyes, brushes, skin care . . . and organized and hang on the hook . . .

Contributor

Re: All Time Favorite Patterns

Without a doubt, Night and Day! I have an addiction to black, white, and gray with pops of jewel tones. It is a pattern that matches pretty much everything and is fun without being too loud.
Honored Contributor

My all time fav was blue java and I still have a glasses case and a wallet and a bowler bag in that pattern. A close second is yellow bird and I still have a morgan bag in yellow bird that I carry often.

Honored Contributor

I have a ton of Blue Rhapsody travel pieces. I love it too. I always gravitate towards blues/greens.

I like pink ribbons a lot too.

Super Contributor

On 8/7/2014 brii said:

I have a ton of Blue Rhapsody travel pieces. I love it too. I always gravitate towards blues/greens.

I like pink ribbons a lot too.

I gave my college aged daughter the Blue Rhapsody Weekender and the Large Duffel . . . after I got some Totally Teal Samsonite 4 wheeled suitcases I was wishing I had the Blue Rhapsody back . . . but she loves it . .. so I bought a Weekender in that pattern on eBay. But I rarely pay full price for any Vera but loved it so much I paid close to full price for it. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I love the weekender and the grand traveler - holds so much, and so lightweight.

Esteemed Contributor

I've got a lot of favorite patterns. Here are some of the older retired ones:

Poppy Fields

Make me Blush

Symphony in Hue

Baroque

Hope Garden

Hello Dahlia

As far as newer patterns go, I love Clementine, Lilli Bell, Venetian Paisley, Dogwood and of course, Ribbons.

That's not to say I don't love several others!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Honored Contributor

DD likes "fanfare" -- black/white/yellow.

I carry Vibrant Black large Villager. Have Chanticleer (love) Carry Bermuda Blue/Katherine in summer. Love the older patterns that have a "French" feel, as you can tell!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

On 8/7/2014 lovestoteach said:

DD likes "fanfare" -- black/white/yellow.

I carry Vibrant Black large Villager. Have Chanticleer (love) Carry Bermuda Blue/Katherine in summer. Love the older patterns that have a "French" feel, as you can tell!

Quackertoo... is the Petal Pink the one with lime green inside? TIA

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

I only got into Vera Bradley about three years ago, so I had a lot of catching up to do. I don't have any really old patterns, but I do check them out on eBay and I've seen some beautiful ones. They look so well made, and I noticed they even put your initials on them, which is really nice.

All Vera is good!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett