Honored Contributor

I purchased my first pair about a month ago in black at a great price of $53 and change.  I happened to take another look and I purchased the brown at the same price and free shipping  & 3 easy pays.  These shoes are so comfortable and the more you wear them, the more you love them.  A277967  Sure changed my mind about Alegria shoes.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Yes, they are a very comfortable shoe, but I don't like the looks of them. I do own a pair of their clog type shoes and wear them around the house.

Honored Contributor

I got that shoe when it was a TSV but my foot prontes so much I couldnt keep the shoe on my foot.  I need more structure.  @Katcat1  You might sign up for sales at Alegriashoeshop.com.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@blackhole99,   I think they are adorable with that round toe.  It gives you enough room for your all your toes!

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

I have a couple pairs of Alegria that I wear for comfort upon recommendation of my podiatrist. But, I agree that they are not "pretty" shoes. I like that you can change the insole as well. I had difficulty getting the right on the first tsv shoe. I am an 8.5 and the 38 was a bit short and the 39 was a little long. Now I only buy the brand when I can try on the shoe before purchase.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

You have to have attitude when you wear them.  I have a pair of black patent MaryJanes.  Without attitude you can look like Minnie Mouse.

Trusted Contributor

I got a pair of Alegria on clearance.  While I love the style/pattern/different colors on the shoe, they are very uncomfortable.  The sole feels like it hasn't broken in.  No comparison to my Clarks.  I took them to Europe this year and I was sorry.  Fortunately I had also packed my Clarks Wave Mary Jane shoes.

Honored Contributor

I can't wear them. They slide up and down on my foot so badly, I couldn't stand it

I wear clogs and love them, but this was different

Honored Contributor

@henderson,   I think it depends on what pair you buy.  The one I have has cushioning yet there is a little stability to them.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Jk9,   I automatically sized up one.  Because of having a high instep and a wide width I wanted to play it safe and glad I did because they did fit perfectly.

kindness is strength