Contributor
Is this brand generally true to size? I'm looking at the Natalee boot. TY
Respected Contributor

@Marebear54  I have them, including some ankle boots, that I really like.  I feel they run true to size.  I have a medium, to wide foot, so I enjoy that Alegria shoes generally have a roomy toe box. Mine are so well made, I'm sure I'll have them for the rest of my life. 

Honored Contributor

I have a lot of Alegria shoes, from sandals to clogs and boots. Every pair I have have run true to size and are the most comfortable shoes ever!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor
Trusted Contributor

I tried several pairs, and I see why people like them, but I never was able to get a pair that fit me really well. In addition, what I found is that the different styles fit differently from each other. I even wrote to the company--they said to expect that. Shoe fit is very personal!

Honored Contributor
I've been wearing this brand for 7 years and feel they run true to size.
Honored Contributor

@KaySD wrote:

I tried several pairs, and I see why people like them, but I never was able to get a pair that fit me really well. In addition, what I found is that the different styles fit differently from each other. I even wrote to the company--they said to expect that. Shoe fit is very personal!

@KaySD 

This is true for me as well.  And I have several pairs in several styles.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

I posted this on another thread.  Be aware if you're buying any new shoes.

Ladies, just a heads-up regarding Alegria.

Pay attention to the sizes.  They have a new size chart and some styles are based on a different chart.

You can get more info on the Alegria Shoe Shop website.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~