Respected Contributor

I purchased the blissful and the hibiscus. I ended up sending the hibiscus back because they rubbed my foot uncomfortably in about the same area that you are showing in your picture. I love my blissful pair though. I have the good china on wait list. I hope those are OK. 

Respected Contributor

The same thing happened to me with the hibiscus, they were not right. My left foot slid forward and my toes were over the stitching. They were uncomfortable, then they rubbed my foot and made them uncomfortable. I have the blissful to and those are great, no problems. 

Honored Contributor

Does the Alegria footbed have a hard insole? 

kindness is strength
Super Contributor

Wowza; three pairs and they all go back. First pair, the right sandal fit perfect and the left one was like my foot went one way and the sandal went the other.

Second pair, the left sandal fit perfect and the right one was like my foot went one way and the sandal went the other.

Third pair, both sandals hurt from the straps rubbing and each the right and left sandals were different lengths.

I had high hopes for these. I could tell, by standing still, that they'd be heaven to wear if they weren't defective. My problem is that I expect to be able to walk in a $99 pair of sandals.

Also, if you read the description of these you can see that "some" are leather and "some" are manmade, though they don't say which color is which. I could see and smell that the Good China was NOT leather. That's a lot of money for a shoe that doesn't even have leather straps. 

Respected Contributor
I had bought these in the black version and they went back the next day. 1st - the leather is beautiful and shoe is well made. But the European sizing for a size 7 foot does not work. My foot slid right to the front w/ a space in the back ( which would accommodate a size 7 1/2 foot in assuming. Each foot size needs their own size. Unfortunately, Algeria will never work for me. Too expensive for it not fit 100% perfect. Also, I might add they were a bit clunky looking..
Honored Contributor

I just got Alegrias Kleo---I think?---it's a 3 strap and back strap sandal--in the abalone rose, and they are fantastic. Wore them out of the box all day with no problems and what a gorgeous print too. I don't usually spend so much on sandals but these are so comfy and very feminine and I love how I can adjust to fit each foot. I wear a size 8 and so the 38 fit great. Don't remember what the TSV was but am very hapy with my purchase.

Honored Contributor

Re: Alegria TSV Review

[ Edited ]

I love and wear the gladiator-styled "Kleo" too, @wagirl.  8)

It's been getting rave reviews all over the 'Net for the last few years.

Keep an eye on alegriashoes.com, alegriashoeshop.com, 6pm.com, and Ebay for great prices on it.