Super Contributor

It didn't work to try and push the footbed in, unfortunately. Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

@AussieLuvr  Can you take it out completely then reseat it? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

I received my pewter mosaic & blissful tsv's today.  These are my first Alegria sandals.  They are so comfortable right out of the box.  I like the pewter mosaic better as blissful seems alittle loud for me.  The only negative I have is the squeaky noise it has when walking.  That would be the only reason for me to send them back.  They both did it.

Decided to try TSV in pewter mosaic..thank you for sharing your review saying choice wasn't loud and went with everything. Need a comfortable slide to run around in and has coverage on the top.
Super Contributor

Unortunately it did not work. They're on their way back to QVC.

Honored Contributor

Love my pewter mosaic Alegrias!!  

Honored Contributor

If powder doesn't work to fix the squeak, spray some WD-40 or silicone spray onto a cotton swab/ ball then rub it in.

Not in/on any suede or nubuck footwear, though.

Occasional Contributor

I ordered these in Hibiscus because I thought they were so pretty.  Unfortunately, they are not working for me and will be going back.   They just don't fit right.  I ordered the right size, but they just don't fit correctly.  No matter how I adjust the strap my foot slides forward over the top of the shoe and I end up with a big empty space behind the heel. 

They also aren't comfortable and look much clunkier than on TV.  I wore them around the house for a couple days and they seemed comfortable enough.  Wore them outside while running errands today and they rubbed and irritated two spots on my right foot.  Couldn't wait to get home to take them off.

I'm very disappointed as I really wanted to love them and make them my "go to" shoe for summer. 

Super Contributor

I know this is an older thread...but I just had to post how much I love the comfort of the TSV. I don't so much love the look of them (flip flopped what color to order and ended up ordering the Blissful) but the comfort is incredible. Where Vionic targeted the arch, these cradle my entire foot. I love them so much I ordered the Hibiscus & Co ones at regular price. After reading some reviews from people who pre-ordered them, I knew to size up to a 40/10 instead of the 39/9-9.5. I'm a size 9.5 M and the 39 would have been too short.

When I ordered the TSV, I also ordered a par of the Alegria Verona in Coal Chain. To me, those are cuter...but not as comfortable. The main issue is I can feel the edge of the Velcro and so I have to get the straps just so, to minimize contact with my foot. And the TSV insole seems a little more cushy, which I like.

I've been wearing the TSV like slippers, wearing them every day around the house. We've had a really cool, wet spring (yesterday we finally got up to 69 with full sun), so it'll be interesting how the Verona do when I'm out and about...but the TSV are Heaven on my feet. These were my first Alegria and I get all the hoopla, now. 

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
~ Ian Maclaren
Honored Contributor

@1MrsT  Keep an eye on Alegriashoeshop.com for good sales on these shoes as the season progresses. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@1MrsT  Keep an eye on Alegriashoeshop.com for good sales on these shoes as the season progresses. 

Agree, along with Alegria's official website www.alegriashoes.com.