Trusted Contributor

Big summer sale on alegriashoeshopdotcom.  Lots of sandal styles, most on sale for $70.  Website is slow today because so many hits, but I was finally able to get my order through by phone.

Honored Contributor

Re: Alegria Sale

[ Edited ]

Thanks for the alert. 8)

There's also an awesome sale at Alegria's official site:  alegriashoes.com

Respected Contributor

Thanks so much!  Last weekend I bought my first Alegria shoe (the classic clog) on Amazon for 20% off.  I hope it fits!  I am now officially finished with shopping until at least next winter.

Respected Contributor

@CJC Thanks for the info! I've wanted the Carina Iris sandal for several months and because of your kindness was able to purchase them for $59.00 with free shipping!

Thanks again!

Tennessee Vol

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Trusted Contributor

Tennessee Vol, I purchased the same pair!  Got mine thru onlineshoes.com at the same price.

In the past 2 weeks I've bought a pair in black, white and these, all on sale.  One of my co-workers had them and let me try them on.  Instant love!

Honored Contributor

The Q just had a clog type Alegria shoe with a back strap on sale for 64 dollars and I bought that one and really like them. I tried their sandals when they were a TSV, but I didn't like the fit or the feel of the material they used to line the upper.