Honored Contributor

Re: Age spots and orange feet......

Not a fan of self tanning products and do not think they make any skin look better.  

Honored Contributor

Who cares if a model showing shoes has white feet, black feet, orange feet or brown feet.  Im looking at the shoes.  

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Esteemed Contributor

This place is toxic

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

The only self-tanning type thing I have used is the Jergens lotion one. Super easy to use and put on evenly; if you don't do it perfectly it isn't obvious. I just use it from the knees down so my legs and feet don't look so cadaver-like when I wear capris and sandals. It never looks orange and even one of my daughters asked me what I used. 

Age spots....I have plenty of them on my hands and have since my 40's....everyone either has them or will get them....I am not offended at all if I see someone on Q modelng a ring or bracelet and I see a couple of age spots. No such thing as millions of age spots on anyone's legs. 

Esteemed Contributor

Better than dirty feet & toe nails
Respected Contributor

bring back panty hose!

Esteemed Contributor

You need to adjust your tv.

Valued Contributor

I think my doctor said they're liver spots. Combination of sun with medication or tropicals plus liver toxins that come out. They come they go but are more prominent in summer.
Yeah, orange tanner is the worst.