Honored Contributor

Again? A261975 Clarks Artisan Nubuck or Leather Cut-out Wedges - Clarene Prima 4.2 out of 572 revie

[ Edited ]
A261975
Clarks Artisan Nubuck or Leather Cut-out Wedges - Clarene Prima

A261975

4.2 out of 5
72 reviews

I got them on Amazon for $4.99 with free shipping!  QVC is STILL $130.00!

It pays to look around if you find something!

00:01 / 05:54

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Again? A261975 Clarks Artisan Nubuck or Leather Cut-out Wedges - Clarene Prima 4.2 out of 572 r

[ Edited ]

@ECBG

Whether online or in store, it pays to shop around and use google to find out where an item is cheapest.

Since this is about shoes, here are my tips: always note the name and brand of a shoe you are interested in and take a screen grab or if you are in a store, a photo of the shoes and the shoebox with the label information. Turn the shoes over as the soles usually have a sticky label on it with the shoe style info if it's a Clarks brand shoe. Then take that info and google it including google images. If you don't know the shoe style Google images can help you find the name of the shoe. Once you have the brand and shoe style name you can easily search online for who carries the shoe and where it's cheapest.

Honored Contributor

Re: Again? A261975 Clarks Artisan Nubuck or Leather Cut-out Wedges - Clarene Prima 4.2 out of 572 r

@TY wrote:

@ECBG

Whether online or in store, it pays to shop around and use google to find out where an item is cheapest.

Since this is about shoes, here are my tips: always note the name and brand of a shoe you are interested in and take a screen grab or if you are in a store, a photo of the shoes and the shoebox with the label information. Turn the shoes over as the soles usually have a sticky label on it with the shoe style info if it's a Clarks brand shoe. Then take that info and google it including google images. If you don't know the shoe style Google images can help you find the name of the shoe. Once you have the brand and shoe style name you can easily search online for who carries the shoe and where it's cheapest.

@TYI know!  Isn't that the greatest?  Following teaching I've kept active by working in retail as a stylist.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ECBG wrote:
A261975
Clarks Artisan Nubuck or Leather Cut-out Wedges - Clarene Prima

A261975

4.2 out of 5
72 reviews

I got them on Amazon for $4.99 with free shipping!  QVC is STILL $130.00!

It pays to look around if you find something!

00:01 / 05:54

$4.99?????  Was it a mistake?  With free shipping that seller lost money on you.