Honored Contributor

ATTENTION: MARC FISHER AND OTHERS

Loving the new peep toe spring shoes, but heels too high for me for every day wear. Anyone able to walk in these all day comfortably? 

Honored Contributor

Re: ATTENTION: MARC FISHER AND OTHERS

As a 70 year old who can hardly walk, I see what you are saying.  However (here it comes...) I do think QVC should show all different heel hights and designs.  

I enjoy looking at them.  I have a daughter who can wear them and have bought some for her.

I'd like to say, keep showing many different heights, designs, etc.  Don't just limit the show heights to those a retired or person who can't or don't wear high high heels.

If you ask me QVC shows too many shoes that are for leisure.  I would like to see them branch out more.  

I would buy lower heel peep toes, too but show many,many different styles.

Honored Contributor

just bought my first pair of peep toes a couple of months ago. they are SO COMFORTABLE and have a reasonable heel. 4.1 stars.....lots of reviews. got them in black and will probably get another color.

http://www.qvc.com/Earth-Nubuck-Perforated-Peep-toe-Booties---Keri.product.A286799.html

earthies.jpeg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

shhhh amazon.........  just sayn'

Esteemed Contributor

I notice that most if not all of the Marc Fisher shoes sold on QVC and in bricks and mortar stores have one thing in common.... a steep pitch and no padding in the shoe. I always see his shoes that were past TSVs end up in discount shoe stores and I'm guessing they didn't sell very well either. Marc Fisher also makes the Isaac Mizrahi shoes sold on QVC, that is probably the only brand that has lower heels that he makes. I've seen his other brands that he also manufactures for at stores and they are no better quality either.