Honored Contributor

I caved and ordered another pair of Clark’s sandals last night. A 349867 the Valarie James in grey. Almost all my sandals are Clark’s. They are quite comfortable and with as much black, white and grey I wear, these grey sandals, with a slight heel, will be a welcomed addition. 

Yes, I swore off ordering shoes from Q, but 99% of the time, Clark’s are true to size for me. 

Honored Contributor

Re: ANOTHER PAIR OF CLARK’S

I have wore Clarks shoes since a young woman and I have never had quality or size problem.  Enjoy!

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Esteemed Contributor

I'm also a fan of Clark's shoes.  😊

The other day I tried on a pair of Cloudsteppers and I've thought several times since then that I should have bought them.  So comfy!  

I've tempted by the Valerie James, but couldn't make up my mind as to which color. 😂 I like the grey, red, and sand.  Enjoy @Shanus !

Respected Contributor

Clark's support my feet.  I had plantar fasciitis a few years ago - quite painful and had to be very selective as to footwear.  Vionic worked wonders.  When I healed from it, I ventured out to Clark's b/c of the arch support.  Have never had a problem with them.  Can wear them all day long and they are cute Smiley Wink to boot (no pun intended).  Have a nice collection of them and have never regretted the investment.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

@wildcat fan wrote:

The other day I tried on a pair of Cloudsteppers and I've thought several times since then that I should have bought them.  So comfy!  

I've tempted by the Valerie James, but couldn't make up my mind as to which color. 😂 I like the grey, red, and sand.  Enjoy @Shanus !

@wildcat fan   Color was tough decision here, too. I would have done the grey and the red if dh wasn’t sitting nearby w/ his evening snack. 😜

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@pommom wrote:

Clark's support my feet.  I had plantar fasciitis a few years ago - quite painful and had to be very selective as to footwear.  Vionic worked wonders.  When I healed from it, I ventured out to Clark's b/c of the arch support.  Have never had a problem with them.  Can wear them all day long and they are cute Smiley Wink to boot (no pun intended).  Have a nice collection of them and have never regretted the investment.

@pommom ....not to mention that Clark’s are more budget friendly than the Vionics.

Honored Contributor

@wildcat fan wrote:

@wildcat fan   For some reason, the Cloudsteppers don’t seem to have as much padding, support. I haven’t purchased those. I also have several pr. of Clark’s ballet flats...can’t wear the others that feel like I’m walking barefoot. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@wildcat fan wrote:

@wildcat fan   For some reason, the Cloudsteppers don’t seem to have as much padding, support. I haven’t purchased those. I also have several pr. of Clark’s ballet flats...can’t wear the others that feel like I’m walking barefoot. 

I've never purchased the Cloudsteppers, so I wondered if I would like them.  Now I'm leaning toward the Valerie James. 😊

Honored Contributor

I was looking at my many sandals ( I have a problem ) and I realized that most of them are Born. That brand seems to suit my flat feet better than others. Vionics made my legs hurt after a time, I have some Clark’s and others, but Born are the best for me. Isn’t it great when you find shoes that fit , are comfortable, and look sharp ?

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan