Honored Contributor

I got me a pair, every thing i have heard about this brand is true,they are just so very comfortable.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

Never heard of them.

Frequent Contributor

I like how Allbirds look. Do they have arch support? I see a lot of younger people wearing them and a lot of actors. 

Respected Contributor

@arizele wrote:

I like how Allbirds look. Do they have arch support? I see a lot of younger people wearing them and a lot of actors. 

I got my first pair too. Minimal arch support.....insert removable......washable knit body of the shoe. I got the tie up version. Remind me of Arcopedico (Portugal) but not near the support.

I was debating about ordering a pair of Rothy's. Most of the toes were pointed but the prints and colors are interesting. They now offer a sneaker style. They are more $$ than Allbirds. 

Esteemed Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

I got me a pair, every thing i have heard about this brand is true,they are just so very comfortable.

I too bought a pair but unfortunately they were not comfortable on a wide foot.  Daughter lucked out as I gave them to her and she loved them.  If they came in wide I would be the first in line to buy.  Hope you enjoy them.