Honored Contributor

Im looking for an inexpensive sandal to wear mainly around the house.  I am wanting a lot of arch support.   A396016 Spenco looks like what I am looking for.  I have never wore Spenco, are they a good shoe and give a lot of support?  

Any help appreciated, thanks.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

I had a pair of Spenco thongs when QVC first offered them around the time I had just recovered from plantar fasciitis. I returned them because they didn't hit my arch right, so I couldn't wear them. They might have worked if they came in half sizes.

I LOVE Clarks Cloudsteppers flip flops. Their sole hits my arch just right, the thong's very comfortable between my toes and the top strap's adjustable. I wear them all summer long, then in the house during the cooler months (so all year long). QVC sells them for $42.34 as A352766. Amazon sells them in a wide variety of colors and sizes. Prices run from the mid-$20's to just over $100, depending on the color/composition. Most fall in the $30-$35 price range. They're also Prime, so free shipping. 

Hope this helps!

Honored Contributor

@Eileen in Virginia .......thanks for your info.  I am a Clarks fan so I will probably go with them instead.  The most comfortable shoes I have are Clarks.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)