Honored Contributor

A376220 - Earth Origins - TSV - Savay Slade Style

I ordered 2 pairs of these.  I do like them but now I have worn them for about 60 days and I'm "walking" out of them.

There is NOT enough velcro to tighten the foot bed area.  The straps only have enough velcro to tighten where they started from manufacturer.

Is anyone else have a idea how to tighten them OR having same issue.

I can't wear them now -- I ordered M width and now they are "wide"..

Trusted Contributor

Re: A376220 - Earth Origins - TSV - Savay Slade Style

@homedecor1 : I have no answer since I had the exact issue with a different style. #376195 Orono Foster thongs in yellow. The brown pair that I've had a bit longer are holding just fine. The left one on the yellow pair suddenly lost its grip and pulled apart as I'd take a step. Glad it did it at home and not while out. Returned

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1    The "Origins" are apparently at the bottom of the Earth line.  I've had so many problems with the various Origins styles that I will no longer buy them. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@homedecor1 Unfortunately this is what is termed cash in the trash..  I had a pair that curled up on the front of the toe vamp and made the balls of my feet BLEED.

Contributor

Fortunately, if you've had them about 60 days, you should still be under the ninety day return time frame which was valid on purchase through May 31.  I say return them!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you @DocksideMomma @Boomernichols @Kachina624 @Sadiesadie 

I think I'll call CS and you're all right -- JUNK after 60 days.

And yes, I have blisters on balls of my feet from the slipping from poor padding...

I think I received them mid-May I'm gonna look up my receipt.

Thank you!!!