Contributor

A306913 Spenco Orthotic Slip on

Is it just me or has anyone else had this problem.  I ordered these shoes on June 6th the day the systems were down. It was Q2 Big Deal.  I placed the order with Alma, the price was $39.98 - S/H $5.00 - Tax $2.94 - Total $47.92.  She said someone would call or I would receive conformation in my order status. She said it would take a few days because that are putting all the order in manually. I understood.

June 7th:  The order came thought in my order status however......The price was $43.98 - S/H $5.00 - Tax $2.94 - Total $51.92 AND no easy pay. This is not correct.  I call & spoke with Antenell  in c/s the same day & she checked & said there was nothing she could do about because it had been applied to far along with the cc. She told me to call back a few days after I receive the shoes & they could work on it.

I then sent a email to customer service seeing if they could take care of it more quickly. I explained the problem.  I know everyone was very busy & thought this might be an easier way to go.

Well I received an email back from Michael in c/s the same day and he said the price of $51.92 WAS correct however he would send a email to the back office to apply the easy pay.  I could not find a way to reply to his email.  The price of $47.92 was what offered when I placed the order.  I was able to print a copy of the order just unable to place it. 

I have been making purchases with QVC since day one & have loved their customer service.....however right now it is not working for me. 

Has anyone else had this issue?

Could someone please suggest, guide or assist in what I should do next. 

Thank you,

Nancy

As always thank your for your help. 

Honored Contributor

Re: A306913 Spenco Orthotic Slip on

Yes, I have had this issue. Complained and was poofed with the  the same product. I think it was  fixed,but I do not know for sure and I am not calling ANY MORE.

CS service has not been very helpful. Same product,love the palm trees hope I get them before fall.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Esteemed Contributor

had the same pricing problem with the same item!  CS rep said she would adjust the price if i decide to keep them....

Honored Contributor

I don't believe they are able to adjust the price once the status is in process, but once it has shipped they can refund the difference.  Call back once they have shipped.

Contributor

Thank you for your response.  I hope they correct it for everyone.

I was hoping the QVC c/s that check the forums would see my post and be able to help out.  They have been so helpful when someone has a concern & your not sure who to turn to.

Thank You!