Contributor

TO SUE CLIFTON!!!! I love the Dooney and Bourke Logo Lock! I think that it's the best deal going. The only thing is that it's about 4" too large for me. I am 5'1", and I need a slightly smaller version of this bag. I see Jane demonstrating this bag, and my gosh, you can hardly see her! She's covered by the pocketbook. Do you think that Sue Clifton can have some input with Peter Dooney and maybe make this bag in a slightly smaller size, say 13"-14" inches, not 16"-17" long. I know that it does slouch, but still it's too large. For all of you ladies, who love this bag, I can see why!!!!

Respected Contributor

I agree. I don't normally spend the big bucks for Dooney, but I think if they brought this one back in sky blue I wold probably cave in. Great idea punky48.

Regular Contributor

Punky, ITA!!! Thank you for posting this! Hopefully someone will take note! I love the look of this bag but it's huge!! I ordered it a couple of years ago, sent it back because it was just too big for me. I would love it in a 13" size!

Regular Contributor

ITA. I am 5' 6" and 115 lbs & this bag was so heavy & completely dwarfed me I had to return it. I loved everything about the bag, but it just looked silly on my shoulder. I would love for them to make a smaller version.

Respected Contributor

Dooney has made some very similar styles with a logo lock in the past. I have a ostrich embossed version and also a snakeskin embossed version. They weren't available on Q but I got them at Dooney stores. Both styles were smaller than the Q logo lock. It would be great if they offered the smaller version in a soft pebbled leather.

Frequent Contributor

Great post, I heartily agree.

I finally caved this weekend and ordered this bag in Strawberry because I absolutely love the look. I'm short and don't carry "the kitchen sink" in my bags so I know this one is going to be a tote/overnight bag for me. If it were 13" to 14" I would be using it for every day and would no doubt have it in several colors.

Seems like our request has a slim chance of being addressed--with over a hundred thousand of these bags sold in the huge size... But it can't hurt to ask. Someone should post this on Sue's FB page.

Susan

Respected Contributor

I would like to have at least one in this style but it is way too big for me. I agree, a smaller size.

Frequent Contributor

IloveDooney's website has a logo lock in a medium size.

Super Contributor

Great post...

Super Contributor

FYI - I purchased a medium sized logo lock hobo at a Dooney outlet store!