Respected Contributor

A Skechers Christmas?

[ Edited ]

I ordered a pair of shoes directly from Skechers for the first time on 12/27. They shipped the next day, arrived today 1/5 with the tracker showing no stops between pickup in California and out for delivery in the Philadelphia area. Is UPS partnering with reindeer?

The package included:

-a pretty thank you card in California colors,

-two catalogs, printed on the kind of really heavyweight high gloss paper I rarely see anymore,

-a box of Skechers-designed playing cards,

-a Skechers mask,

-a Skechers totebag,*

-and a Skechers phone/tablet stand.

Plus the shoes were on sale with free shipping.

A company saying thank you for their worldwide success. Heart

*I just noticed it's a convertible totebag/backpack. Nice.

Respected Contributor

I received the same "gifts." Nice of them.

Valued Contributor

Thank you for telling us this.  I love Sketchers.  I think I have about 15 pairs of them. I will place an order with them directly.

Valued Contributor

This sounds great!

Question for the OP:  did you check other sites as well as Skechers for price/delivery?  Just wondering.  

Respected Contributor

@tarsmom Always! As we all know, there can be huge differences.

The gifts were a surprise, not disclosed on the site. No idea how long any promo or sale lasts.

Valued Contributor

@PickyPicky3 

wonderful!  Thanks and good to know!  I love to hear good stories about how companies exceed our expectations Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@PickyPicky3 wrote:

I ordered a pair of shoes directly from Skechers for the first time on 12/27. They shipped the next day, arrived today 1/5 with the tracker showing no stops between pickup in California and out for delivery in the Philadelphia area. Is UPS partnering with reindeer?

There were several severe storms (rain, snow, ice) around that time between the east & west coasts.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

@Mz iMac   That's not a complaint. I was amazed Skechers got the package out of their warehouse in one day, Christmas week, in the epicenter of a pandemic. And UPS took it cross-country without apparently stopping once for a transfer or scan. (Yes, my reindeer humor is a little off.)

I promise to be clearer next time.

Esteemed Contributor

That's nice to hear.  I have many pairs of Skechers and love them.  I have bought some on the Q but then found some nice pairs on Amazon and saved some money there.  I will look at their website next time though.  It's like LL Bean.  I have their credit card and receive all kinds of perks, including bean bucks which you use like cash to purchase on their website.   Free shipping, free returns, free monogramming and sometimes a $10 coupon just for making a purchase.   Now that's a good company!

Valued Contributor
  1. Just got a pair from QVC.Rats! Will remember next time.Saw it being presented & ordered.Got to get into habit of checking their site!