Honored Contributor

Re: A Brand of shoes that you love

I wore the liberty for years when I was teaching. I must have had five colors and I wore out every pair.
Valued Contributor

@lovesrecess 

@lovesrecess wrote:
I wore the liberty for years when I was teaching. I must have had five colors and I wore out every pair.

Yes!  I loved the  Liberty by Enzo Angiolini!  Array makes a similar style called Freedom, but I don't know about the quality.  For Liberty, I had black, navy, olive,winter white, forest green, and fuchsia.  Loved the leather soles and narrow width.  Wish they still had them!

Valued Contributor

Sam Edelman Felicia ballet flat.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't buy shoes online as I have a wider forefoot and narrow heel. Having said that, at least QVC carries wide widths in lots of shoes unlike most canadian stores and websites.

What QVC lacks are gorgeous kitten heel shoes. QVC buyers should google "Theresa May's shoes" to see what an awesome and wearable shoe collection she has. May is a former prime minister of the U.K.

Valued Contributor

@TY   I totally agree!

Valued Contributor

FitFlops. Ocasionally I've picked up a pair on HSN, but usually find them on the FitFlop site, eBay, or on Zulily, which has had some steals. Also bought a pair on Amazon, where prices vary wildly depending on size and color of a particular style. 

Valued Contributor

@laluzdelmundo 

@laluzdelmundo wrote:

FitFlops. Ocasionally I've picked up a pair on HSN, but usually find them on the FitFlop site, eBay, or on Zulily, which has had some steals. Also bought a pair on Amazon, where prices vary wildly depending on size and color of a particular style. 

I'm not familiar with that brand.  What styles do you like?

Respected Contributor

For sandals, I have multiple pairs of Mephisto "Helen" in various colors that I've accumulated over the past 15 or so years.

I also have multiple pairs of Merrell "Jungle Mocs" & "Encore" clogs.

I also have multiples of Easy Spirit Travel Time slippers, because it's hard to find a clog slipper in wide sizes, which I need because I wear socks with whatever shoes or slippers I wear around the house.

Respected Contributor

Cole Haan (most of my shoe wardrobe).

Frequent Contributor

@jonbon 

@jonbon wrote:

Cole Haan (most of my shoe wardrobe).

I like their ballet flats.  Do you have any?