Respected Contributor

Re: A Brand of shoes that you love

Freebirds by Steven. They are gorgeous and I can wear them even though I wear a wide width.
Honored Contributor

Naturalizer
Birkenstocks
Yellow Box
Respected Contributor

@seaglass1 wrote:

@jonbon 

@jonbon wrote:

Cole Haan (most of my shoe wardrobe).

I like their ballet flats.  Do you have any?

I do not currently. While I like the idea of them, I finally came to the conclusion that it is just not a flattering style on me. 

Valued Contributor

@pprmntstx Since I am a sandal person for most of the year, I have several pairs of toe post sandals: The skinny (I think it's discontinued-found my most recent pair on ebay), Lulu (may also be disconued but found them on HSN), and the Banda II. My closed FitFlops are the low heeled SuperSkate (2 pairs, very slightly platformed but flat, probably discontinued), a pair called Sneakerloafer, and a pair of airmesh sneakers. Google "Fitflop", chose Images and you'll see a lot of different Fitflops! Actually, all my styles are probably discontinued but can sometimes be found on the websites I mentioned.

The closed styles I think run just a wee bit short so I've gone up a 1/2 size for a couple of pairs. 

FYI: Uma Thurman (actor) endorses this brand, not that it's why I ever tried them. Just a footnote in the FitFlop saga. 

I have more shoes than time and places to wear them, but I live in a judgement-free zone.

Valued Contributor

Dr. Scholl and Keen

Valued Contributor

Birkenstocks.Bought my first when they were on qvc.

Crocs
Honored Contributor

Mephisto

Cole Haan

Old School Tretorne, newer ones not the quality.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Blondo booties for winter and OluKai flip flops.  Retired so pretty much those are my two types of shoes I live in....and uggs slippers.