Valued Contributor

75% OFF SALE AT VERA BRADLEY.COM

Well, I'm not buying ANYTHING....BUT...I'm just spreading the word that at the site, they are having 75% of all sale items.

My favorite Vera tote is 39.99 in many many colors.

BUT I'M HOLDING STRONG.....I am not buying anything....I repeat....I am not buying anything.

{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Okay, let me just go back over to the site and do a complete viewing of the items on sale.

I'm going to stay STRONG...{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Frequent Contributor

Re: 75% OFF SALE AT VERA BRADLEY.COM

If you sign up for Ebates (i got the icon on my iphone), VB offers 3% cash back on their orders. Also, i shop through them for QVC, JTV, Sephora, Tractor Supply, etc. Nice little quarterly check. They have a huge list of shopping sites that give a % back.

Respected Contributor

I am trying hard not to buy anything but the back of my mind keeps saying ""You can get a Glenna or a Vera for $40 go ahead!"" I hope I have enough willpower to resist. My family is planning to draw names for gifts this year but we haven't done it yet. I've been telling them to hurry up because I'm missing out on good sales!

I also use Ebates. Everyone should sign up for it. It is like free money for just clicking through their website.

Esteemed Contributor

Ebay is also having one of their crazy good Vera Bradley sales right now- but the variety is limited. I was thinking of getting a neoprene laptop case ....free shipping $50 or more. Under $50 only one shipping charge! Also- when I bought from the ebay sale last time the shipping was incredibly fast! (not like the Vera website at all!)

Valued Contributor

wELL as of now....3:54 pm I have not ""CAVED"" and order anything ....Lord KNOWS....I would love to order...another VERA TOTE...

But I have so many bills...enough is enough....

I'm just going to keep telling myself....You are not getting any new bags....

Esteemed Contributor

Be strong!!!

Super Contributor

I'm not even going to go there to look. Nope I'm not!!! After yesterday's haul I need to stay away. But thanks for the heads up! :-)
Valued Contributor

Well, it is not 7:01 pm and I still have not caved....I don't need anymore bags....the pull is hard....but I'm holding on...{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Super Contributor

On 11/21/2014 sunshine3215 said:

Well, it is not 7:01 pm and I still have not caved....I don't need anymore bags....the pull is hard....but I'm holding on...{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

That's great! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

I'm afraid to go over there and look. I think maybe I better not. I just need to use what I have. Maybe I'll just go watch tv instead. Smile

Respected Contributor

Good for you, Sunshine3215! So far I have resisted too. I really don't need any more Vera's either. I keep telling myself that there will probably be other great sales this week so I better wait to spend my money.