Contributor

It's official, I am a total Dooney woman now. I normally buy a KVZ or something similar from Macy's on sale from around $100, but I buy on sale about $40. I carry the bag for a season and it's over, I buy another. They do start to show some wear and I feel they're cheap enough, I want a new one, I get bored.

During the LV sale I posted about how I got the Cobalt Collette- I LOVE IT!! and I also got the Dillon in Fuscia for later, spring and summer- OMG GORGEOUS! These are my first Dooney's and they are so much nicer and well made than any other bags, I wish I could post pic's, but I know you can always google. Anyway, Dh was going to buy me a watch for Valentines, but I bought the Zebra medium clearance bag that I had my eye on, was gone, but quickly snatched it when it came on again. It's so big, gorgeous and I am in love! You ladies can understand! I know I'm good for quite some time and am very pleased with my purchases! Thank you for all the sharing and photos! Can I join the club. Wow, I love these bags and I love a bargain!