Valued Contributor

Q is selling to ones who can afford.  And the others will be in debt.

Valued Contributor

@KACEE1115 So true!Smiley Happy

Contributor

EXPENSIVE!

Trusted Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

@Maineblueberries   My number one shoe brand of all time is Finn Comfort.  They are made in Germany.  I always say my feet are German, because german made shoes fit me the best.

I also like Josef Seibel shoes.  They are more reasonable in price than Finn Comfort, and are also are well made and comfortable.

I have two pairs of sandals that I had custom made while I was in Athens, Greece.  They were expensive, but worth it.

I have purchased other German brands throughout the years, but they are no longer Imported to the US.  They said it is too expensive to ship small quantities and will only take orders for 10,000 pairs at a time.  My local shoe store " Just Clogs" in Mechanicsburg, PA does not sell that many pairs of any one brand and no longer can get them for me.

My feet are small...size six and I have a high arch and a high instep.  I also have what is called a Haglunds deformity. i had surgery on my left foot to correct this problem, but it didn't stop my problems, so I never had surgery on my right heel that was recommended.

I have problems getting shoes to feel comfortable and fit correctly.  For me, price is not a big issue.  I just need shoes that I can walk in without killing me. I am in bare feet whenever possible. I wear mostly clogs and sandals.

I also had Haglund'ss deformity several years back and it is very painful. Looked up both brands of the shoes you mentioned on the web and both brands are very nice.  When here at the house I am barefoot all the time.  Cannot stand wearing shoes indoors.