Valued Contributor

@Maineblueberries  Yes, I agree!Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

I was one of those that said I would, and have paid $130 for shoes/sandals before.  However, $228 is a little steep even for my blood.  Now, for a purse? That’s a horse of a different color!

I love my family, my fur boys, my Jayhawks and accounting!
Frequent Contributor

If money were no object ... maybe!

Valued Contributor

Yes, I agree!  If money were no object,expensive shoes for everyone!Smiley Happy

Occasional Contributor

Frye boots are fantastic.   My daughter is almost 31 and I bought her first pair of Frye boot when she was 18.  She now has 13 pairs.  She polishes them and treats them as needed.  She loves all her boots and they will last her a lifetime. 

I broke down and bought a pair of Frye boots last year at TJMAXX and still paid $175 for them , but they are nice!  I

I don't think, though, that I'd buy the sandals. 

Frequent Contributor

@sidewindette I had a pair of Frye boots for many years.  Great quality.

Honored Contributor

They would pay it because they felt it was worth it to them...The last thing anyone needs is ,someone deciding on how much we can pay for something

I got enough of that ,from the poster that had  a number nic. She always bounded in, telling everyone else that she wouldn't pay that much, and we were the cause of everything costing more

Of course, when she was crowing about their new car, and new house, that was a different kettle of fish.....talk about a hypocrite

Valued Contributor

@WOW!  That's amazing!

Respected Contributor

I would not spend more than 50 dollars on sandals. Its highway robbery to be charging that kind of money on sandals!  I dont know what people are thinking these days. So many without retirement funds and in debt buying 200 dolalr shoes. I really worry for the future generations who will be burdended with debts.

Contributor

@Carmie   I'm just curious...what brands have you spent hundreds of dollars on?Smiley Happy