2019 Peep toe booties in cool colors??? Where r they?

I keep waiting for this years peep toe booties hoping for yellow and red to go with all my basic colors.  I would hate to think they are not coming back.  Specially the comfort brands like Earth.  They are such nice coverage for the foot!

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: 2019 Peep toe booties in cool colors??? Where r they?

I know I'm going to get a lot of giggles from this but why not try the mall.  I went there this weekend and had the time of my life.  Haven't been there in 8 months.  I use to be a mall shopper and suddenly stopped going because I was told it's so much easier to just get the packages off of my front porch.  Literally it's not that easy in the long run.  If something doesn't fit it's a pain to send it back and the waiting has begun to get on my nerves.  I visited the top shoe stores and I found shoes that the q would never carry.  What a selection.  I was back in time. LOL "The good old days when you could shop till you drop and lose a pound or two as well.  You could feel the material and try on the merchandise and not have to worry about returns.  Honestly I don't know what's happening to our society.  The malls will not be there for long.  On line is taking over.  Yes it's easy but not that exciting.  It seems like after I order something on line I want something else.  I wait patiently for the TSV...LOL I think I'm going to the mall again next sunday.  It's fun and the stores have great merchandise that I can bring home immediately without shipping charges,  In fact I'll buy a really nice lunch witht he money I spend on shipping and handling.  LOL =^.^=

Honored Contributor

Earlier in the spring when they were on the Q the Earth rep said when they were gone no more would be coming in.  They are long gone for this season.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

Try going to the brand's web sites.