Honored Contributor

My milk comes from an almond tree.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I'm with comedian Lewis Black when it comes to milk...do not google his bit about soy JUICE if you are offended by profanity!

Denise
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kachina624  Same here.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kachina624  Same here.

Same same here.

So much healthier than animal anything. 

Esteemed Contributor

I get mine from a local organic dairy farm.

Farm name right on the old fashioned glass bottle. Not homogenized. Cream still at the top. Tastes like milk used to.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: where is my milk from

[ Edited ]

@shortbreadlover wrote:

there is a website that you tell you where yur milk is from.  just google where is my milk from and then check the numbers printed on the top of  the carton.  this works for other dairy products too.

each state has a number  and each processing plant has a number too.  that way you can check when and where your    milk came from

@shortbreadlover I think that just indicates who is processing the milk, not who is producing the milk, I think.( Let me know if you know something different.) Just like you can tell who is processing the meat by looking at the USDA number on the meat package. You can tell where your packaged meat comes from if you look at the USDA number. Some of the private label items come from larger producers.

Respected Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

I buy organic milk and half and half only. Easy to know where milk came from. Amd no chemicals on grass cows graze on...no chemicals, hormones, etc. given to cows.

Me too. I've been buying ONLY organic dairy for many years. The brand Organic Valley (you can look them up) is very good.