Trusted Contributor

Re: what is your favorite candy?

The best candy I’ve ever had was a box of Belgian chocolates from a candy shop in Antwerp. It was light years away from commercial American chocolate. It had a light sweetness but still allowed the flavors of the chocolate and the fillings to stand out. After that, next time I bit into a Reese’s Cup, all I could taste was pure sugar. My taste buds got spoiled real fast!

Other than that, my favorite candy is still definitely chocolate. I love the Godvia dark chocolate truffle bar and their milk chocolate caramel truffle bar. Also love the Lindt truffles and Ghiradelli chocolates. My sentimental childhood faves are Mounds bars and Reese’s peanut butter cups. They just don’t taste like they used to when I was a kid though. Maybe my perception of sugar has changed, but they seem way sweeter than they did back in the  day. 

Honored Contributor

Sees, though there is no longer one near me. I also love divinity and have since I was a kid.

Regular Contributor

Jujubes

Valued Contributor

Butter Crunch

Esteemed Contributor

Licorice! I'm addicted and have to really watch myself. @Ms tyrion2 I didn't think I'd see another licorice lover. We are few and far between. I have a co-worker who is also an addict, and he his so bad for me! My favorite kind is pipes:

Pipes.jpg

Frequent Contributor

Atomic Firebals.  Absolutely addicted hands down.

Image result for atomic fireballs

Honored Contributor

My very, very favorite is River Street Sweets praylines.  It's fresh pecans in real caramel candy like caramel icing!

Historic Praline Gift Box, 10pc

Second is Kit Kats!

Image result for kit kats

Honored Contributor

Dark Chocolate Truffles and around Christmas I love white chocolate covered pretzels.   Cat Happy

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

My favorite is Watson's sponge candy in light or dark chocolate...Have to order it every Christmas.

I too love Licorice, have to not buy it otherwise I'm in trouble...eating it!!

Esteemed Contributor

Love chocolate, but favorites are choc and mint, choc and marshmallow and choc and caramel!!  Hate choc and peanut butter and choc and coconut!!!!