Honored Contributor

spices, where do you keep yours?

Mine are in a lazy susan type of cupboard.  I don't have a lot of room to display them.  

Are you able to see all of yours easily?  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: spices, where do you keep yours?

@qualitygal , I have a drawer spice organizer which I really like as it lays the spices label up, easy to read.  Hardware stores sell them as well as Amazon.  LM

Respected Contributor

Out of the light, away from the heat.  Some I keep in the freezer.  I have a pull out drawer so I can see what I've got easiy when I go looking for them.  I don't keep a large supply.  I do not leave them exposed.

Esteemed Contributor

My cooking spices are tho the right of the stove and my baking spices are in the kitchen pantry. I found step shelves at target for my cooking spices so I can see at a glance and a lazy Susan one for my baking spices. 

Respected Contributor

@qualitygal   I have two metal wall spice racks for the most frequently used.  I have a baker's rack where I've placed a basket that holds baking related spices and sprinkles and a domed lid rectangular Lock and Lock that holds spice packets and envelopes from World Market.

aroc3435

Honored Contributor

I had hubby build me a narrow floor model cupboard and I keep my spices in it, and a few other odds and ends, like vinegars and unopened oils, etc.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Esteemed Contributor

I have a small wrought iron spice holder on my counter.  It has grapes and vines on it.

I keep the spices I use the most in that one and I have my extra's in my lazy susan cupboard.  I keep them towards the front so I can locate them quickly.

Esteemed Contributor

Mine are kept in the smaller (half size) cabinet above my stove & vent).  I keep them in a small plastic crate so I can pull it out and get the ones that I need fairly easily.  I have so many herbs/spices that about a half dozen or so are freestanding right beside my little plastic crate.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

My spices are on a lazy susan in cupboard.  I also have one corner cupboard that is lazy susan where I do keep some condiments that do not require refrigeration.  I like lazy susan😁!

Honored Contributor

I have a spice organizer and keep them on shelves in the left cupboard opposite the stove.  They are stored alphabetically but sometimes are out of order depending on the spices I use the most.  Smiley Happy 

Spicy Shelf Deluxe - Expandable Spice Rack and Stackable Cabinet & Pantry Organizer (1 Set of 2 shelves) - As seen on TV

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~