Honored Contributor

Re: "Cheers! 11 Boozy Desserts You Need To Make"

@adoreqvc wrote:

Hi Noel7,

I so enjoy you too sweetie, and am glad we are good QVC palsSmiley Happy.

I love mtc too, we also always help each other!

I forgot to say that the Instant Pot also has a slow cooker function. I went to bed and remembered thatSmiley Happy.

An electric skillet would be wonderful too, but do try and find one with which is all stainless steel inside and outside,  and not teflon.

That brown junk wears off eventually, and I bought ceramic at the insistence of a friend, and do not care for that either as that even scratches no matter what type of utensils I used inside of it, and I mostly use bamboo, or heavy coated non stick utensils, which never scratch my other pans.

I looked for you and here is a link for all stainless steel  skillets, but read all the reviews before buying.......Some may last and be great, while others do not as is with all cooking products.

http://www.bhg.com/shop/kitchen/stainless-steel-electric-skillets-s.html

Also Noel7 here is a tip:

If you can do purchase in person, or on line at Bed Bath and Beyond.

Reason is no matter how much time passes anything you buy that has a problem BB&B will refund you in full of what you paid if you have a copy of your BB&B paid receipt, or if no receipt they will give you a store credit to buy items in their store.

(That is great customer service and they always stand behind their store policy.)

I purchase from them on line all the time for that return/full refund policy. 

You can return the item to them in person, or in your delivery package when you order on line from them, they always include a prepaid return shipping label so you can always return it as defective, and they will refund you back to your original method of payment if you include a copy of your paid receipt. 

If you no longer have the BB&B paid receipt they will credit you with a store merchandise credit instead, to use that credit and buy items from their store either in person or on their Internet web site.

(I always call them so they can make a notation that I will be returning an item using their prepaid return shipping label.)

I always keep all packaging and use it to make the return if need be.

If it is a  UPS shipping return prepaid label I hand the package it to my UPS driver, or Fed Ex, or whomever it is. They can tell you who they use for on line returns when you call them, and the driver must scan you package in on his gizmo in front of you, so you know it was scanned and do not get ripped off, so ask them to scan it in and watch that they do.

(They will pass their electronic brown gizmo across the BB&B return shipping label, and you will see the lazer and hear when they scan the label information in).

Make sure you keep your xerox copy of the return prepaid  BB&B shipping label, and check the track # on line with the carrier who picked up the item, to see when BB&B received it........then shortly afterwards expect an email from them when they process the return back to your original method of payment, or if you return your item in person, BB&B will give you your store credit in your hand, so you can buy something else in the store.

Again hold all the paperwork because anytime you are dissatisfied with an item you can always return it for the full refund or store credit.

Also their customer service is exceptional. so I thought I would pass that on to you, and some of those stainless steel electric fry pans are sold by BB&B in the link above I includedSmiley Happy.

About your mini cooker, glad that works out for you. I saw that presentation from Lorena Garcia when it was a Today's SpecialSmiley Happy. It is just really too small for us or I would have bought it too.

Look into the others I mentioned when you have time and keep for future reference.

My hubby is fabulous in the kitchen, just like yours.

Being Greek American our Parents had the same way of training all the kids in the family to know it all in case they remained single... Even ensuring the boys knew how to do all housekeeping, shop wisely, cook, bake, host parties, and BBQ's, and my Brother and Husband know how to sew anything by hand.

(My Brother was making full breakfasts on Saturday for all of us at the age of 7 and they were delicious!!  Bacon, fried eggs, buttered toast, coffee, or tea, with  fresh squeezed OJ.....and on Sundays, he made Pancakes with the works. I have great memories of my dear brother before I lost him....Unfortunately he was captured and held and tortured in a Vietnamese POW camp for over 2 years, and finally tortured to death right before our guys went in and found some survivors.. I really miss him a lot!!! Now it is just Hubby and me.....all my family has passed, but I thank God for Hubby every second of every day.

Hubby always does all prep and many times I get a break and he shoos me out of the kitchen, and says  go Internet shopping, or do something fun with your Internet pals while I whip something good up for us to eat.

It usually is something delicious, and he also cooks like I do, and prepares foods from different cuisines.

(Seems we both really lucked out and have great husbands for many reasons Noel7Smiley Happy.

We also love Chinese food, and almost everything else that delivers to the house. Many times we don't want to venture out, and just want to eat well and lounge around, enjoying the day and each otherSmiley Happy.

I hope the link above works out with your next BB&B purchase, and btw their Internet web site at bedbathandbeyond.com is loaded with goodiesSmiley Happy.

Have a lovely day, happy shopping, good eating.....and please know I so do enjoy very much, our QVC cyber chats). 

Hi @adoreqvc

Thank you so much Heart  I never thought of looking at BBB.  Yes, I would not want a teflon coated skillet.

Thank you for the link location!

Hope all is well with you Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: "Cheers! 11 Boozy Desserts You Need To Make"

Your again very welcome Noel7, and all is well with us...Many thanks for askingSmiley Happy.

Also if you need anything else, please just page me on the Recipes bb.

Enjoy everything, and God BlessSmiley Happy.