Esteemed Contributor

please post your favorite easy strawberry ice cream recipe to make in a Vitamix

I have accidentally made a sort of soft serve fruit ice cream in my Vitamix when I was trying to make a smoothie. but I would love to hear from experienced Vitamix users about your favorite real ice cream recipe. I have frozen and fresh strawberries.

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Respected Contributor

Re: please post your favorite easy strawberry ice cream recipe to make in a Vitamix

[ Edited ]
I make this almost every night ! Makes one generous serving
3/4 cup of cream
12 frozen strawberries
Sweetener to taste.....optional
A dash of strawberry Chrystal light ...optional
Spin on high setting about twenty seconds and till you hear the VITAMIX growl (:
Enjoy !
Trusted Contributor

Re: please post your favorite easy strawberry ice cream recipe to make in a Vitamix

Will be watching this post. I've been wanting to try this in my Vitamix as well. I've seen to add some heavy cream, strawberries, and some sugar/stevia. Also banana ice cream made this way sounds good too.

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Respected Contributor

I love using my Vitamix for ice creams, sorbets, and ices, but I also love using my ice cream machine for this no cook refreshing delicious strawberry ice cream dessert.

http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/perfect-no-cook-strawberry-ice-cream-354503